If you want to build your career as a GIS professional and you have skill to make a poster on Geospatial Technology, you have chance to participate in a competition, which Gespatial Awarenes Hub is going to organize on November.
Please follow the below instructions and register through this link.
Specific guidelines for preparing the poster
- The poster is to be prepared for A3 size paper in Portrait or landscape mode.
- The poster must be aesthetically appealing. The font size and type should selected keeping in mind the legibility/clarity if printed on same sized paper.
- The poster text to be kept simple and understandable for a broader audience in the Geospatial domain.
- The submission should be made in ‘PDF’ or ‘PNG’ format only. For PNG format the resolution should be minimum 300 dpi. The images contained in the poster also to be of at least 300 dpi resolution.
- The submitted content must be unique & plagiarism free.
- The name and affiliation of the Participant(s) should be clearly mentioned below the poster title.
- Each participant can submit only 1 poster.
- Participants must register & send their entries via Google form on or before _, 2020
- Posters will be evaluated based on parameters decided by our jury. The decision of the jury will be final and binding.
- A certificate of participation will be e-mailed to the participants who successfully submit the poster.
The posters will be evaluated based on the following criteria:
- Relevance to the topic,
- The impact of poster,
- Clarity of the poster and
- Proper use of punctuation.
- Evolution & future of GIS
- Innovative Applications of GIS in Real World
- Location Intelligence in daily life
- Geospatial Technology for space exploration
- Significance Of GIS Day