In this section, you will find all the active vacancies for different positions in the field of geospatial technology, such as GIS Developer, GIS specialist, Remote Sensing Analyst, Geospatial Analyst and more.
Active Job Vacancies
1. Engineering Leader at SiteRecon
Job Experience: Minimum 3 years
Knowledge of messaging services like Apache Kafka, RabbitMQ
● Experience in developing data processing pipelines
● Experience in distributed web services development and chaining
● Internally motivated, able to work proficiently both independently and in a team environment
● Understanding of cloud services like AWS and GCP
● Experience with DevOps technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins, CI/CD, etc
● Experience with PostGIS or any other geo-database
● Experience in developing production versions of deep learning applications
● Understanding of Geographic Information Systems and related terminologies is preferred
● Experience working in both startup and enterprise culture
SiteRecon is building the next generation property intelligence platform and is on the mission to fundamentally revolutionize how businesses make decisions in North American geography. The founder has already being involved in scaling up Attentive AI in his previous stint.
To apply: https://angel.co/company/siterecon/jobs
2. Spatial Data Analyst – GIS Lead at SenseGrass
Job Experience: 3-5 years
Job Type: Full time/Remote
Note: Apply only if you have worked in GIS/Nano satellite Precision Agriculture.
- Post Graduate Qualification in a directly related discipline sate
- Previous experience reviewing and assessing Earth Observation services and hyperspectral image data.
- Desirable programming skills such as Python and R
- Experience in deriving data from pre-processed radar and/or optical datasets
- Capable of identifying existing data sources to integrate within a service, such as sourcing relevant soil, weather, climate and/or historical events datasets
- Good communication skills and teamwork
Interested candidates can send their resume to [email protected].
P.S: Add [email protected] in CC to ensure you receive regular updates of the job hiring process.
To know more about the company click here – Jobs at Sensegrass_GIS-converted
3. Senior GIS Developer at GISKernel
Job Role: Senior GIS Developer
Experience: 1-5 years
Expertise: Openlayers, ArcGIS API, Python, Postgres and Geoserver
Note: Currently, candidates will be working from home.
Interested candidates can send their resume to [email protected]
P.S: Add [email protected] in CC to ensurre you receive regular updates of the job hiring process.